[Rumor] LG Poised To Debut Google TV At CES In January
Following a statement of distaste for Google TV (at least in its present form) from Logitech’s CEO Guerrino De Luca, an intriguing rumor has sprung up that perhaps Korean manufacturer LG is set to try their hand at Google TV, debuting a GTV-enabled set at CES next January. Bloomberg cites "two people with knowledge of the project" as sources for this information, maintaining the informants’ anonymity by request.
LG, as the world’s second largest television manufacturer, could prove to be a hugely important ally for Google in bringing Google TV to a level of success…
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Samsung Developing Google-Powered TV Of Its Own, Planning On Unveiling The Product At CES 2011
- Google Testing NFC Mobile Payment System In San Francisco And New York
- Samsung Shows Off Two Google TV Boxes, Calls Them An "Experiment"
- Microsoft Getting Royalties From Over Half Of All US Android Phone Sales, Plus: An Interesting Android Licensing Infographic
- IDC: Apple Is The Largest Smartphone Manufacturer In The World With Samsung Close Behind